Business automation seems to be a new buzzword these days and automation technology is certainly booming.
While you should never take the personal touch out of your business 100%, automating most of your business administration tasks will give you extra free time for your friends and family.
The Step-by-Step Planner Covers (20 PAGES):
Step 1: Review Your Incoming Messages
Strategic planning will yield the best ROI when it comes to using your Facebook messenger bot and the first step in this planning is to analyze who is contacting you and why.
- Exercise: Review and categorize past messages from email, messenger + help desk
Step 2: Determine Your Ultimate Goal
In a perfect world, what do you want those who contact you to do? Will they book a discovery call, purchase a program, join your mailing list, or something else? With your end goal in mind, it will be easier to map out your sales funnel.
- Exercise: Brainstorm your messenger bot goals
Step 3: Determine Your Messenger Flow
Once users agree to receive messages from you, you can send simple reminders or more proactive sales messages. The order in which these occur depends upon your main goals that you determined in Step Two.
- Exercise: Map out your messenger funnel
Step 4: Choose Your Platform
As with any good tool, you have lots of vendors to choose from. The good news is that nearly all of them offer both paid and free levels, so go ahead and test a few out!
- Exercise: Do your due diligence + compare platforms
Step 5: Craft Your Welcome Message
First impressions count. You want your welcome message to be both inviting and also to inspire action. You’ll enjoy a nearly 100% open rate on this message, so make the most of it!
- Exercise: Brainstorm your welcome message
Step 6: Craft Your Follow-Up Message
Even if you’ll only automate the first message, it’s helpful to write your follow-ups ahead of time.
- Exercise: Map out your sales funnel + your offers from lead generation to sale
- Exercise: Write your follow-up messages to coordinate with your marketing funnel, or outsource to a copywriter with chatbot experience